Flip Flops

Aubrie wears her flip flops everywhere. She hates real shoes as I call them in my house. She is great at tying them but just hates to wear socks and shoes. So you will understand my shock when she came up to me the other day and said, "Mom, can I please wear my running shoes to school?" Of course was my reply. Then a little curious I asked, "Aubrie why do you want to wear your running shoes?" "Well" the story begins.... "Cambree and I and another friend like to chase the boys and put them in the dungeon. If I wear my running shoes I can run faster." So a few days have gone by and she is wearing her running shoes everyday. I picked her up yesterday and she got in the van and started yelling, "Guess what Mom, I caught a boy today and put him in the dungeon." Way to go Aubrie!!!! Something only a mother could be proud of. Tomorrow I should probably ask what she does with them after she puts them in the dungeon.

1 comment:

Karalee said...

she is boy crazy already....just wait until she's a pre-teen...
such a cute girl.

Blog Archive