TaylieJo Blessing Pictures

We blessed TaylieJo when she was two weeks old so that Nate and Tiff and Grams could be with us. It was a beautiful evening and I was grateful for all the support from our family. It was kind of thrown together so I didn't get pictures of her in her dress like I wanted. Karalee and I have been trying to arrange time to go do pictures and we finally did them yesterday. I was very happy with them. I am so grateful for Karalee's talent and kindness. I also thought how funny some of them would be with captions because of TaylieJo's little added gestures. Question???? I can't hold this note much longer.... For reals.... More pictures of me. Just keep sliding..... I am almost out. My mom doesn't feed me!! I can't take it anymore.... Finally, they let me sleep....

2 comments:

Karalee said...

cute baby. Sorry the pictures are so dark.

Dad said...

What a beautiful baby. So proud.

Blog Archive