Playing with Cousins
Over Labor Day is an exciting time in my sister's business. She was accepted the last two years at the Swiss Days Festivals. People come from all around and buy her crafts. A little plug for my sister.... She is has a great etsy store there is a link on my blog!!! I get the opportunity for a few months before to work for my sister and help build her inventory. It can get crazy busy, but I truly love to work with her. She is more than just my boss when I work for her. She is my shrink, my friend and my life coach. She has and always will be a great inspiration to me!!! I also had the opportunity to watch her kids for a few days while she was setting up and while she was at the show. Even though the whole weekend wasn't exactly what we planned, we had a great time with our cousins... it included dropping and picking up kids from school, trips to the park, movie night, riding bikes, playing in the creek behind the Giant O park, and lots of laughter from Aubrie and Jag.
Unfortunately these are the only pictures I got of the weekend.
Jag and Aubrie had such a hard time falling asleep and Jag had school the next day. It was 11:15 before I finally got them to go to sleep!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- August (2)
- September (6)
- October (14)
- November (2)
- December (25)
- January (9)
- February (9)
- March (17)
- April (29)
- May (9)
- June (24)
- July (8)
- August (5)
- September (3)
- October (6)
- November (3)
- December (8)
- January (5)
- February (3)
- March (6)
- April (8)
- May (6)
- June (4)
- July (8)
- August (10)
- September (6)
- October (4)
- November (3)
- December (19)
- January (4)
- September (11)
- October (9)
- January (18)
- February (9)
- March (1)
- April (9)
- March (4)
1 comment:
They are so much a like. They always make me laugh too. I can't wait to see them in Disneyland with Aubrie wanting to show him everything.
Post a Comment