Lessons learned from Dad

Justin has always had a good sense of being prepared. When we first got married it used to drive me crazy but I have learned the importance of it. When Justin runs out of a bottle of mouthwash, he will buy two at the store. This way you always have a back up and then never run out. Sometimes living on a budget does not always work with this philosophy. But I am always glad when we follow it. Aubrie ran out of toothpaste. It is funny how your children learn things from watching. I took Aubrie to Walmart to get some more toothpaste and she said, "Mom I need two." I said No, just get one. She then replied "But Mom, this way I will have another when the first one runs out." Deciding it was a better teaching opportunity then to argue with an almost 5 year old who thinks she knows everything I gave in. I am grateful for all the great lessons Justin teaches our children. I am grateful for the life lessons he teaches me too!!

1 comment:

Karalee said...

out of the mouth of babes....Justin is a good teacher.

Blog Archive