We all Survived!!!

Believe or Not??? We all Survived! Justin just finished his 7 week Summer semester of Anatomy. Not only did he finished it but he came through brilliantly.... I really couldn't be any prouder!!! He got an A. An A that he worked extremely hard for. Justin is a pretty dedicated person but this was to the extreme!! I think I have been holding my breathe since Saturday's final. This morning when I saw his A posted on his Final Grade it was like a huge sigh of relief!!! I can finally take a deep breathe. He did it!! He passed!!! He got an A!!! and most important we all survived!!! What a great moment for all of us to shout HOORAY!! from the rooftop!! As Lou Gehrig's says, "Today, I consider myself the luckiest man (women) on the face of the earth!" We SURVIVED UVU Anatomy Class!!! Here's to Justin and another great step on his road to great things!!! Glad to be "Walking Home with You"!!!!

5 comments:

Karalee said...

I am glad you all surrived and I bet you no more about your anatomy than you ever wanted to know. Congrats to Justin and the rest of you for helping him to succeed..

Karalee said...

PS. I love your picture..LOL...I am a good photographer or at least getting better.

Laura said...

Way to go Justin! Glad you all survived- not an easy feat I'm sure! Anatomy is a tough class no matter what, but cramming it all in in 7 weeks AND getting an A is seriously impressive!

Laura said...

Oh- and I LOVE your picture! Karalee- you are great! I should get you to do my family :)

Ma'ama said...

Beautiful! Congratulations Justin for your A Grade! What a darling family! Great work Jan! And Justin! and Great work Karalee for the beautiful picture.

Blog Archive