Celebrate Good Times... Come on!
Saturday August 14th was a great day of Celebration in our Family. A few weeks before we decided that we would celebrate this day by going to Brick Oven for dinner.
Today I celebrated Justin and I being married for 12 years.
Allie celebrated getting a Tiger Pride during school and her parents finally taking her to receive her award.
Justin celebrated by passing his Anatomy Class.
And Aubrie...... well here how the story went. I told Aubrie that she needed to decide what she was going to celebrate today. She told me that she would tell me at dinner and wanted it to be a surprise. We played into and had a good time with it. When we got to Brick Oven I said Ok Aubrie what are you going to celebrate. She said, she would tell us in a minute. I went and got my salad and came back. I said Ok, it's time to tell. She said, "I want to celebrate going to a Movie Theater."
RANDOM!!!! We kind of laughed and then she said "Tonight". I really love to go to movies but since having kids we don't go very often. Justin doesn't really like to go to movies which is rather funny since our first 3 dates were movies. In my silly thinking, I thought maybe he got us tickets or something. So I said, "Did you get movie tickets for tonight?" Thinking that is why Aubrie had said this. He said, "No, did you?" "NO". So out of nowhere Aubrie decided to celebrate Movie Theaters. After dinner, I said, "What if we just go see what's playing at the dollar show."
So we all decided that we would celebrate with Aubrie and went and saw "How to train your dragon."
When we got in the car I asked Justin did you like the movie. He said What was not to like.... Flying a dragon, fighting and getting the girl that is every boys fantasy.
What a great day of Celebrating!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- August (2)
- September (6)
- October (14)
- November (2)
- December (25)
- January (9)
- February (9)
- March (17)
- April (29)
- May (9)
- June (24)
- July (8)
- August (5)
- September (3)
- October (6)
- November (3)
- December (8)
- January (5)
- February (3)
- March (6)
- April (8)
- May (6)
- June (4)
- July (8)
- August (10)
- September (6)
- October (4)
- November (3)
- December (19)
- January (4)
- September (11)
- October (9)
- January (18)
- February (9)
- March (1)
- April (9)
- March (4)
4 comments:
I love your family....Every single one of you!!! You guys have so much fun... Congratulations on all the celebrations...Including the movie...
AWESOME! I think we need to celebrate all the little things more often!
Congrats to all of you, you deserve to celebrate! We absolutely loved that movie and I think the girls have seen it 4 times now. It is one that we are going to have to buy. We love seeing all these fun activities you enjoy!
What wonderful events to Celebrate! We are so proud of you all for your great determination and accomplishments and for the wonderful family that you are.
Post a Comment