
What are you passionate about? I have tried for several years to be passionate about biking, running and exercising. Even though I have learned to love these things, I am really passionate about cooking and eating.

Whenever I think about holidays, weekends, things to do with the girls I think what are we going to cook or eat. Of course this would be ok but when my brain thinks it is usually cakes, cookies, candies, breads and really comforting casseroles or soup.

Can you see the problem here? So I made a new goal that has worked for me I can only have treats or comfort foods Saturday night and Sunday. It has worked for the last year. For the last several months we have been biking a lot (past blog entries will prove it) so this weekend I gave in to my passion and we cooked. Saturday night after biking for 4 miles we came home and made homemade pizza YUM!! I have been wanting chocolate chip cookies. YUM again!

Justin decided he wanted Sugar Cookies so we made a 1/2 batch.

When we got home from church I decided to make some homemade Pretzels for a lady in our ward who just had a baby. So then I decided I found a solution to my baking craze if I just make things eat one or being honest two or three then give all the rest away I will be able to keep doing what I am passionate about and I will still be able to bike with my family. So if anyone wants a treat please let me know. Baking will resume next Saturday night.
1 comment:
Let's see what do I want.....Wait a minute I am on the same journey trying to get healthier...
The people in your neighborhood are so lucky...
Post a Comment