Water Party

Papa and Maama invited us for the first annual water party. We had great food and lots of fun. The kiddos had a blast playing in the irrigation and getting wet. Papa told them to bring their water squirters and be prepared to get wet. Papa was not quite prepared for Aubrie's water squirter. Papa was a great sport!! Especially because he always has one bigger and better idea than the kids. Allie sneaked around the van and was about two seconds away from throwing the bucket of water on Papa without him noticing and then Xander said something and he turned around better luck next time Allie! Papa's bigger and better idea..... Run Allie Run! It is a tradition whenever homemade Ice Cream is made Justin gets to lick the ice cream "thing" (not sure what we call it) Justin has always been the Tranchells food disposal. He will eat anything and everything. Thanks for the great day Papa and Maama.

4 comments:

Tranchell Family said...

Oh how we miss not being close for times like those! Looks like you had a blast, and Papa in shorts, what has the world come to? By the way, I would love some of those yummy treats you have been baking!

Karalee said...

so fun. Reminds me of playing at grandma Hatfields house in the summer.

Laura said...

It is called a dasher :) Looks like lots of fun!

Breanne said...

Jan- I love that you are so good at always recording these memories. Are you goning to turn your blog into a book? I had high hopes for my blog but I have fallen off the face of the...well internet. I have the hardest time keeping up to date. So frustrating. If I give you my camera stick can you record my life?

Blog Archive