3rd of July

On Saturday we decided to have a family BBQ with my family and then go watch the fireworks. I always forget to take pictures of dinners. I think I love food too much and instead of wanting to be able to remember what we ate and who was there I just want to eat. We had a lot of fun at the fireworks. We sat on a hill up by the Y. The girls had a ball with their Aunts and Uncle who decided to be silly with them and slide down the hill before the fireworks start. I am sure Grandma was there in the moment. She always did like to slide down the stairs on a mattress. We also bought glow-n-dark sticks for the kids. They are pretty creative and decided to make glasses with them. ELLEE LARALYNN AUBRIE ALLIE JAG Our poor daddy. There are two positions you find him these days. One is sleeping holding a book and the other is when he finally gives in and just sleeps. This is the effects of too many late nights study information into his "CAPUT" (ANATOMY)

1 comment:

Karalee said...

this was the funnest 4th of July ever....Even tops the Jonas brothers at stadium of fire last year. I loved being a kid again and just having fun. I am glad Laralynn taught us all how to slide.

Blog Archive