LEHI RODEO

Aunt Tine invited us to go to the Lehi Rodeo in June. Justin didn't come with us since he had his first night lab of Anatomy and had class early the next morning too. We went over for dinner at Tine's first and then went to the Rodeo. This was Aubrie's first time and Allie's first time was when she was less than a year old. It was a lot of fun. Aubrie wanted sooooo bad to sit by Maama during the Rodeo. I was so glad that she was able to sit by her and experience the excitement of the night with her Maama. Maama and three of her girls! The Rodeo Queens were throwing out things in the audience. Allie was so excited she caught a T-shirt. I looked down and saw this scene and couldn't resist taking a picture. Besides the fact that Xander and Papa are best buds it brought back fun memories. I use to love to play with my Grandpa. My mom even bought me boots so I could go ride the tractor with Grandpa. Although, I would call them my cowgirl boots.

1 comment:

Karalee said...

i love these pictures. Aubrie looks so cute with her maama.

Blog Archive