Hiking the Y
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- August (2)
- September (6)
- October (14)
- November (2)
- December (25)
- January (9)
- February (9)
- March (17)
- April (29)
- May (9)
- June (24)
- July (8)
- August (5)
- September (3)
- October (6)
- November (3)
- December (8)
- January (5)
- February (3)
- March (6)
- April (8)
- May (6)
- June (4)
- July (8)
- August (10)
- September (6)
- October (4)
- November (3)
- December (19)
- January (4)
- September (11)
- October (9)
- January (18)
- February (9)
- March (1)
- April (9)
- March (4)
3 comments:
Justin has neve hiked the Y? We use to go for mutal every year. How does oneget to be 33and never hike the Y? I find this very intriguing. Congrats to Allie and Aubrie for this accomplishment while so young :0)
I amazed that you and you family hiked to the Y. I have almost made it to 40 without hiking to the Y. Maybe I will do that for my 41st birthday. As long as the paramedics hike with me.
Karalee,
Justin just learned CPR so we can go anytime!! LOL!
Post a Comment