
You all know how much I like to be a sensible shopper with food but I have always struggles with being a sensible shopper with clothes. Last school year, I was only able to buy Allie two new outfits for school because I did not make that a priority. Thankfully she had enough clothes from last year that she was ok. As the year has progressed she has more holes in her knees and her shirts are starting to show her belly. I decided that I needed to start shopping clearance racks. When we got our tax return I started to shop for school clothes because winter stuff is on clearance. I was still able to find a couple of summer clothes and figured with the holes in her pants they can be cut off for shorts. So I decided to share what I have gotten. Remember I am still learning so some of you may be able to get better deals but I had to begin somewhere.....
Allie and Aubrie have.......
2 swimming suits, 1 jacket, 2 shorts, 14 pair of pants, 18 shirts, 1 dress and 6 underwear!!! If I had not bought these on sale and clearance I would have spent $631.22! I had 70% savings and only spent $184.48.
5 comments:
wahoo!!!! Super shopper woman!!!
They will be the best dressed kids next year.
Holy Cow!!! I wish I had the brains and patience to do that! That's awesome! Where did you shop?
Isn't it funny that you get a super HIGH from saving money! I went the other day and got 4 soft scrub cleaners and 2 of the new total cleaners (not sure of the real name) and I spent 1.00! I was so excited I felt like calling everyone I know! Good work Jan, the clothes will be so cute on the girls.
WOW!!! That is awesome. I have 3 pair of slacks I got at Walmart when we lived in Texas. Paid $3 each; normally around $21.
Julie,
I went to Kohls, Penny's, Shop KO and Walmart.
Post a Comment