
When I woke up yesterday, Aubrie asked if it was Saturday, I told her yes and she was so excited "Mom, It's the first day of Spring." The wonderful things she learns at preschool. Who wouldn't be happy for the first day of SPRING. Then Allie asked "Mom, can we please have a picnic at the park, please, pretty please". Where does that come from
"PRETTY PLEASE"? Is there an Ugly Please? So when Justin got home from volunteering I begged, "Will you go on a picnic with us, please, pretty please, we can ride our bikes(that usually will get him to say YES). We rode our bikes to Subway to get a sandwich (ANY 5 Dollar Footlong)

to take to the park since I hadn't been to the grocery store yet. Even though it was the first day of Spring it still felt like the last day of winter. It was cold. The plan was to get sandwiches and got eat them at the park. Justin and I were cold so we convinced the girls to eat at Subway and then play at the park for a few minutes.

By the time we got to the park it had warmed up.

What a beautiful First Day of Spring. Hope you got to enjoy it too!!!
3 comments:
fun fun fun fun fun ....I mean really pretty please fun....
I love your pictures...I posted new pictures on my blog if you want to check out what we did on the first day of spring...
So fun! I am so glad spring is here, it means we are that much closer to coming! Can't wait!!!
I loved your comment about ugly please. You made me laugh out loud.
Lisa
Post a Comment