
What a fun St. Patrick's Day! I love holidays!!!
I mean I really love holidays! Each one has so many fun things that you can do. Last year was the first St. Patrick's Day celebration. The Leprechaun comes and visits our house. It starts the night before when the girls put out their black pot for the Leprechaun to come and fill.

Aubrie was so tired and half asleep that she didn't realize what she was doing. In the morning, she was so worried that the Leprechaun didn't find her pot because she didn't remember putting her pot out.

After following the leprechaun footprints they found their pot filled with some gold and some green treats.

They both helped with breakfast and were amazed when stirring the eggs and ham that they were turning green.

The leprechaun also turned are milk, butter and applesauce green. I made Allie a homemade lunch since she loves when she can take home lunch and not eat school lunch. I made a shamrock sandwich, chips with guacamole, and a salad. She was so surprised when she ate her salad that the ranch had turned green. I couldn't believe that silly leprechaun.

When the girls got home from school, we planned a St. Patrick's Day party. We decided to invited the neighbor boys over to play with us.

There was a golden bag and inside the golden bag were shamrocks with different activities to do which included a St.Patrick's coloring contest,

golden egg spoon race


Lucky jumper,

shamrock walk,

golden egg hide and seek

and the Leprechaun's bucket toss.

The night ended with Shepherd's Pie and salad with green ranch dressing when again the Leprechaun turned our potatoes green.
2 comments:
I am going to put out my black pot next year. I need some leprechauns to come visit me and Brett.
You are such an awesome mom!! I want to be just like you!!! Really Jan, I love your creativity and love for the holiday. You really make memories with your kids. I adore that about you. So, so, so awesome!!
Post a Comment