Happy 1/2 Birthday Allie
I've got to get all of Allie's pictures on a CD. I have three books full of scrapbooked pages but it doesn't do much good when I am blogging and that was back in the day before the digital camera.
This is Allie and Ellee at 6 months.
Allie had a great 1/2 birthday. She got to go on a field trip to the Art Museum with her school class. When I picked up the girls at UVU from Justin we stopped at Walmart and let Allie pick out her $5.00 gift. She chose Markers and Construction Paper.
She did a great job decorating her cake. I have to admit it was a pretty good cake still moist even though it had been frozen since Aubrie's 1/2 birthday.
I love you Allie. I am so glad she is my first!!! I am really hard on her but I truly love how responsible she is. I love that she loves her sister so much. I love that she loves babies and that one day she is going to be a great mom and a fantastic babysitter. She is so sensitive to others and really wants others to be happy. She is very unselfish. I love you ALLIE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- August (2)
- September (6)
- October (14)
- November (2)
- December (25)
- January (9)
- February (9)
- March (17)
- April (29)
- May (9)
- June (24)
- July (8)
- August (5)
- September (3)
- October (6)
- November (3)
- December (8)
- January (5)
- February (3)
- March (6)
- April (8)
- May (6)
- June (4)
- July (8)
- August (10)
- September (6)
- October (4)
- November (3)
- December (19)
- January (4)
- September (11)
- October (9)
- January (18)
- February (9)
- March (1)
- April (9)
- March (4)
2 comments:
Happy Half Birthday, SeedaPie!
You are the Best 1st Grandchild EVER!
Love you to pieces!
Ma'ama
Happy Happy Day Allie. I love the pictures. I can't believe that they are so little.
Post a Comment