Science Experiment
Allie is so fascinated with science experiments. She came home from school and asked if we have any white corn flour. Told her no. She said No, mom it's white and it's called corn but it looks like flour and you can add water to it and food coloring and you put it in your hands and it turns into a liquid and than it goes back to a solid when you don't touch it. (Not kidding, I think she said it in one breath.) The whole time I am trying to figure out what flour begins with corn. Then the light bulb went off and sure enough I said to her, Corn Starch. You would have thought it was Christmas Morning. She said can we do it, can we make the experiment. So I found the recipe on line and the girls had a ball making liquid from a solid. I don't know why I even buy them toys. All they need is household products and they are content for hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- August (2)
- September (6)
- October (14)
- November (2)
- December (25)
- January (9)
- February (9)
- March (17)
- April (29)
- May (9)
- June (24)
- July (8)
- August (5)
- September (3)
- October (6)
- November (3)
- December (8)
- January (5)
- February (3)
- March (6)
- April (8)
- May (6)
- June (4)
- July (8)
- August (10)
- September (6)
- October (4)
- November (3)
- December (19)
- January (4)
- September (11)
- October (9)
- January (18)
- February (9)
- March (1)
- April (9)
- March (4)
1 comment:
so cool!!!!! maybe she'll be a scientist.
Post a Comment