Valentine's

This year CUPID came by and visited the girls but Cupid's assistant forgot to take a picture. Cupid left a red/white jump rope in the shape of a heart, Dora sock's for Aubrie and Hannah Montana sock's for Allie. and a little chocolate heart for both of them. For our Valentine's Dinner, Allie made place mats and hearts that she put around our cups. It was so fun to see Allie's creativity come out. I hope that she loves holidays as much as her mom and her Grandma did. I am so blessed to have been taught by a wonderful mom how to make holidays fun for her loved ones. A legacy I will always cherish. Aubrie learned a Valentine poem at preschool, sure hope she feels this way about Billy when she is 16.

1 comment:

Karalee said...

The video is so funny!!!!!
Allie made cute hearts.
I can't wait to celebrate when I am old with your kids and their kids. Love you.

Blog Archive