Sister Scrapbook Day

For Christmas, I gave the girls their first scrapbook, paper and pictures of Disneyland and an invitation to their first Sister Day Scrapbook Day. I used to scrapbook with my mom and sisters every month. After my mom died my sisters and I decided we wanted to stay close so we started "Sister Day" where the sister get together. We have had so much fun. The girls always ask when they get to have sister day. So I decided we might as well start it now. I always wondered why it takes so long to do one page and thought it was just me but we scrapbooked for two hours and got two pages done each. Oh, well it was good for us. We had M&M's and Gummy Bears for our treat. Not sure where that started probably my mom, an event wasn't complete without treats! Scrapbook Supplies Scrapbooking Finished Project Scrapbook day always involved lunch. So we made Mickey Mouse sandwiches, cheetos, cauliflower and and M&M's (Mickey Mouse) cookies. We listened to Disney songs and decided we were ready to go again! Thank goodness we have an Aunt who is going to take us in October.

5 comments:

Dad said...

I am impressed. What a wonderful thing to do with your girls. What a wonderful tradition to continue.

Karalee said...

I love it. Thanks for posting pictures.

Breanne said...

This is exactly what I was talking about the other day. You are a fantastic and patient mom. I love it. Your girls are so blessed to have the best mom on the planet!

Breanne said...

oh and will their aunt take me and my girls too. My husband is a disneyland hater. I don't know how you get that way, it's sad really. :( Maybe someday we will be able to talk him into it. But for no it is a NO.

Stephen T said...

Love it. Looks like everyone had fun.
I can't wait til our trip!!!

Blog Archive