Jack-O-Lantern

It is time for our annual pumpkin carving Home Evening. I love to say "ANNUAL" I don't know why traditions are so important to me but they are. I think growing up we had a lot of the same traditions and I really loved my childhood years. This year we decided to carve just two pumpkins one for Allie and one for Aubrie. Justin helped Allie and I helped Aubrie. They both wanted scary pumpkins. I don't know how well we did but it was a lot of fun. Justin had a lot of fun with us and started taking pictures of the girls with their pumpkins. I am so grateful for Justin and how he can be just like a kid with the girls and I. We are so blessed to be a family and I am grateful for the simple joys in life.

3 comments:

Karalee said...

I love the one where the pumpkins become their faces.. So cute!!!! I love to see your family traditions. You are so blessed to have two wonderful children and a fun husband.

Dad said...

Your photos bring back so many memories. You and Just are just great with Allie and Aubrie. Looks like you all had a lot of fun. Happy Halloween!!!

Dad said...

Sory about not spelling Justin's name corretly. I need to proof read before I send not after.

Blog Archive