
This year Allie wanted to be Hannah Montana and Aubrie wanted to be Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, a ballerina and a barbie. Everyday she would say something different. A few days before I finally said, you have to decided now. So she decided to be Sleeping Beauty. I started looking for a costume for Allie in September but most local stores didn't have any. I went on line and found costumes for $30.00 - $50.00 plus shipping. I just couldn't justify it so I began creating it with what we had. I was at Walmart one day and found the levi skirt for $3.00 and the wig and hat for $5.00. We had a jacket and leggings so I just needed a shirt. Karalee offered to sew her shirt and I think it completed the outfit. We found her some boots at DI for $3.00. Not a bad price for a SUPERSTAR!!! She played the part well.

Lisa and I have went Trick or Treating the last three years around her neighborhood. It is so much fun. We walk around and go to each door and run to the next door. It reminds so much of when I was little and we would go around our neighborhood. The girls have a ball going with their cousins. This year Aunt Karalee went with us too. It was fun to have her with us. I had a BYU shirt on and Lisa had red shirt so Tyler cut out a U so we could be a BYU fan and a Ute fan, what fun costumes. It was so fun to see what costumes people created. There was definately a fun energy around her neighborhood.

We also stopped by and saw Maama. Tine and her family were there. It was fun to take pictures with them.
2 comments:
Allie made the perfect Hannah Montana. Thanks for letting me help with her costume. It really helped me work through some of my anxiety.
Aubrie is a true princess...It was fun to watch them pair off with their cousins and trick or treat.
You all look really great in your costumes. Hope you had lots of fun.
Post a Comment