Justin's Half Birthday

I had a friend from Snow whose family celebrates 1/2 birthdays. Last year Justin started celebrating our half birthdays with my birthday. It has been fun to celebrate our birthday and our half birthday. Life is too short to not celebrate life more often!!!! Justin's half birthday turned out to be more fun for me than him! I have always wanted BYU football season ticket. I really love football and I love to watch BYU football just as much as Justin. I thought it might happen this year because I had worked so much for my sister and I knew I would be getting a nice pay check in September. Since Justin decided to go back to school that nice check paid rent, bought groceries and paid the van payment. (SO GRATEFUL I HAD IT) I said to my sister a month ago, I just wish I could go to just one game. Several days later I got a letter in the mail from our insurance company "ALLSTATE" that they were giving VIP passes for two free football tickets. I called and got on the list. The game was for October 24th, which was Justin's half birthday so when I told him he was excited too! It was fun to go to the game. I think Justin watched the Medical Group on the sidelines just as much as he did the game. We talked about where we like sit when we get season tickets, I told him I wanted the chair seats. He suggested to shoot for the box seats. Then he said I want that seat and pointed to the Medical Team. I truly hope that dream comes true. I am so happy for him and the path he has chosen. I know we have a while before we get there but it is so much fun to see him passionate about something. Watching LaVell Edwards be interviewed by ESPN radio BYU vs TCU ending score BYU 7 TCU 38 The girls made Justin cards for his birthday and I let them use the camera to take pictures. They are so into taking pictures. Santa brought Allie one last year but it takes such blurry pictures. We'll have to see what we can do because they both love to take pictures!!! They must watch their Aunt Karalee and want to be like her. They love their dad so much! It has been really good for them to be with their dad and have their dad help them with the things I use to. (I miss it terribly but know it is for a season) We truly love Justin and are so grateful for all he does for me and the girls. He is strong and has great determination. Happy 1/2 birthday.

4 comments:

Breanne said...

Impressivre you posted that already. Happy half birthday Uncle Buh! "We hope that all your wildest dreams come true!"

Karalee said...

I am glad you had so much fun. Put this on your vision board and it will come true.

They took some great pictures. They didn't even cut off your heads...Better than I could do at their age.

Dad said...

Sorry that BYU lost. These are great photos of you and Justin. Both of you look so happy. Love you all.

Jared and Davian said...

Happy half birthday! Someday I hope Justin is on the side lines with the medical team.... he could have me be his assistant with him! I'm not really into football but bring me an injury & I will have lots of fun too!

Blog Archive