HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUBRIE!

Is it really possible that my baby is 4. Time goes by so fast. I can still remember holding her in my arms and loving her from the first moment I saw her. She has brought so much "spunk" in our family. She is my baby and she gets away with murder. I am so glad she is mine and that I get to be her mom. Happy Birthday Aubrie! What a fun day this has been for me with Aubrie. She woke up early and got to watch her favorite show. DORA the EXPLORER. We walked Allie to school and she kept saying I get to go first because it is my birthday. I said Who do you think you are today and she replied "I am a Queen for the day" and she definately was. At school time today, we learned about the letter "C". She made her own "C"rown and "C"ake, We also had to sing Happy Birthday to her at school.(which is me and her) For lunch she had "C"arrots and "C"hicken nuggets. The best part of baking a cake! For several months, Aubrie has said for her birthday she wanted a Dora Umbrella, Hula Oop, and to go to "C"huck E "C"heese. Things worked out in her favor. She got what she wanted. We were so grateful that Papa and Maama could come with us. It meant a lot to us to have them come. We went back to our house for Ice "C"ream and "C"ake

4 comments:

Karalee said...

She made a beautiful cake. I am so glad that she got to do what she wanted for her birthday. She is a real sweetie!!!!

Tranchell Family said...

Happy birthday Aubrie! We hope you had a great day, you are a sweetie and we miss you lots!

Dad said...

Aubrie looks like she is having so much fun on her birthday. You are a terrific mom.

Breanne said...

Wow! I have not loked at blogs in a long time, I had to go back this far to get caught up on yours. It would be even farther on Nate and Tiff's. I needto be better at it. Happy very belated birthday Aubrie. We love you to pieces.
This is sad to say, but even living this close, we miss you. We need to be better at getting together. Most of these things I didn't even know where happening.I need to be a better sister, sorry.

Blog Archive