Allie's Birthday

I am so grateful for Allie. Yesterday was her birthday! She has turned into an amazing girl! No longer is she my baby. No longer is she my toddler. No longer is she my little girl. She is now just a great girl. I am so blessed to be her mom and am so grateful for the girl she has become. Happy Birthday Allie. We love you! More blogging will come of her birthday!

3 comments:

Tranchell Family said...

Happy Birthday Allie- I love seeing the pictures of you. You are such a sweet girl and we have had lots of fun being around you. You are the cutest.

Karalee said...

oh how she has grown. She is such a good helper and a cute and fun girl. I am glad she is my neice.

Breanne said...

They grow up WAY to fast. You are so adorable Allie. We love you to pieces!

Blog Archive