Ants go Marching

For Allie's birthday, we had a picnic at the park. As I came up with ideas, I saw an ant made with marshmallows. It was really cute but when I tried to make it, it didn't work out. So this is what her invitation look like. I was very happy with the way it turned out. The message said, "Don't let the "Ants" get in your way, March on over to celebrate Allie's birthday. September 25 is the day to mark, come join us for a picnic in the park. 11:30 to 1:30 is the time will meet, 550 East 600 North is the place to meet. Allie didn't have school on her birthday and it turned out to be a beautiful day. We let the kids play at the park and then ate sack lunches. They had three round sandwiches that they put together to make ants, drinks, chips, carrots and watermelon. We had a scavenger hunt where they had to find the ants before the ants got to the picnic baskets. We ate cupcakes,opened presents, make ants out of clay, and played some more at the park. Allie had a lot of fun. Party Guest! Scavenger Hunt Cupcakes I was so grateful for Allie's Aunt Karalee who came to take pictures at Allie's party. She ended up helping me so much. I am so grateful for her and her support to me and my family.

4 comments:

Karalee said...

i had a blast. I love birthdays..Thanks Allie for letting me be a part of your special day.

Dad said...

What a party!!! Allie, I am glad you had a happy birthday. The photos are great.

Tranchell Family said...

What a sweet picture of Allie and your sister! Jan, you are so creative, you have the best idea's ever! Happy Birthday.

Breanne said...

The party was a hit! You do the cutest things and put so much thought into every thing you do.

Blog Archive