Crazy Busy

My sister always uses the expression that you can either be busy or "CRAZY BUSY". Crazy busy is when you have way too much to do in a given day and you feel like you can't get anything done because there is so much to do and you are running and going and never stop and and and !! You know what I mean???? I figured out that I am "CRAZY BUSY". How do I know? When leaving the toilet paper on the back of the toilet is easier then changing the roll. What have we been doing? I have been working with my sister everyday. I love every minute of it. I love to feel creative with her and to talk to her and work through all my issues. Don't you wish you had a therapist that paid you to talk to them, I do. My sister sells crafts and has been selected to sell at Swiss Days. I am so excited for her. She is living her dream and she is so passionate about it. I love to be involved with it. We planted a garden and 1/2 this year. We have been bottling. I haven't done the grand total but we have bottle corn and beans so far and froze a lot of zucchini. We also look forward to making salsa and tomatoes. It is amazing how much time and energy it takes but am so grateful especially this year to have a pantry overflowing. Allie started soccer on Wednesday. That means we get to go cheer her on almost every Wednesday and Saturday. She has a lot of fun and are so grateful she gets this opportunity. She was the goalie at first and only let two balls pass her. I was pretty impressed. They also let her play full back. Justin took her to the game and I showed up right as it started. I didn't get a great picture but Like father, like daughter. Well besides all the small things in life, looking for a job, sending Allie to 1st grade, sending Justin back to college, church callings, scouts, young mens, being landlords, life is CRAZY BUSY. I look forward to just being busy.

2 comments:

Dad said...

I really like your description of crazy busy. I loved your photos of the toilet paper. Sounds so familure. Congratulations to Allie for being such a good socer player. Bottling things bring back a lot of memories. Way to go!!!

Karalee said...

Just enjoy the crazy busy and then you will appreciate the calm a lot more. It will come. Thanks for the schedule for the soccer games.

Blog Archive