HERE HE COMES

"The 1st step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are." Today, Justin took that first step all over again. We decided to send Justin back to school to further his education. Justin no longer wears dirty pants and a brown shirt but traded it in for docks and a polo. He no longer carries a bucket with all his tools but rather a back pack full of books. He will take what he has learned from those dirty pants and buckets and do amazing things in his future. We are so grateful for those experiences. We look forward to our journey ahead. "One small step for man, one gaint leap for mankind"!

5 comments:

Dad said...

I love your quote. Where is it from? Good luck to all of you. I know Justin will do well in school.
Love you,
Dad

Laura said...

Wow! Crazy things are going on! I am so excited to see you guys on Friday! I think I may shock everyone but you with my big belly though... :) Good luck to Justin in school!

Karalee said...

I am so excited for Justin, you and the girls. What a fun journey you are embarking on. Think of the amazing things you will see on this journey, the people you will meet, the life experiences that will build your character and help to make you stronger. What a wonderful time for change and to keep moving forward becoming what you were meant to be. Achieving your dreams and making new ones. Envision the possibilities...Dream the dreams....And watch them come true. Good Luck Justin. You are in our thoughts and prayers. GGGGOOOOOO Justin!!!!

Ma'ama said...

I am so proud of both of you!!!! I love you to pieces! Way to be!!

Tranchell Family said...

I don't envy you at all. You both are amazing, I'm not sure how you do it. Good luck, let us know if anyway we can help.
-nate

Blog Archive