My Love

We celebrated our 11 year anniversary today! Happy Anniversary Justin! I am glad were "Walking Home" and sometimes running together. Can't wait to go on our next big adventure together! You are my love!

4 comments:

Dad said...

Jan & Justin,

Congratulations!!! You are a really neat couple.

Dad

Karalee said...

You guys are so cute. I took a great picture didn't I. You both look so happy.

Ma'ama said...

Happy Anniversary! Justin and Jan! and why are you bottling and making dinner for the sick and afflicted on your anniversary? Typical service day for you both, just like holidays are for gardening:>)
Thanks for the yummy vegie lasagna. May I have the recipe. I loved it!! and so did the masses.

Tranchell Family said...

Congrats on 11 years. You both look so happy in your picture! We love you both and a so glad to be a part of your family. We are glad you have two cute girls too.

Blog Archive