First Day of School

Can you believe my little girl is going to school all day? She did it and loved it! Tuesday night, she got a little emotional about being gone all day. We talked for a while about it and I reminded her of the book "Kissing Hand" that we had read the night before Kindergarten and she seemed to be ok. Six o'clock on Wednesday she comes in and says, "Is it time for me to go to school?" I told her "No and to go back to bed." At 7:15, I woke up and thought I better go get Allie up and lo and behold, She was getting dressed, after she had showered by herself. My little girl is not so little anymore. She was so anxious to get to school. We made her the breakfast of her choice and then we walked her to school. What a great girl she is! I really miss having her home all day and so does Aubrie. Allie and her 1st grade teacher. Allie sitting waiting for school to start!

4 comments:

Karalee said...

Did she get a haircut? She looks so cute. I love her hair.

Dad said...

I can't wait to hear about Allie's experiences in school. They sure do grow up fast.
Dad

Jared and Davian said...

What a cutie! I hope she likes school. I still can't believe she is so grown up already!!

Ma'ama said...

Oh! my SeedaPie! You are so grown up! I am so proud of you! I love you. Ma'ama

Blog Archive