Can't beat FREE!
A couple of days before the 4th, I was at Macey's and saw they were having a free French Toast breakfast. After watching the balloons we headed over to Macey's for breakfast and decide what we were going to do with the rest of our day. It was only 8:30. I wanted to play and Justin just assumed going home to work. I think we compromised that day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- August (2)
- September (6)
- October (14)
- November (2)
- December (25)
- January (9)
- February (9)
- March (17)
- April (29)
- May (9)
- June (24)
- July (8)
- August (5)
- September (3)
- October (6)
- November (3)
- December (8)
- January (5)
- February (3)
- March (6)
- April (8)
- May (6)
- June (4)
- July (8)
- August (10)
- September (6)
- October (4)
- November (3)
- December (19)
- January (4)
- September (11)
- October (9)
- January (18)
- February (9)
- March (1)
- April (9)
- March (4)
2 comments:
the breakfast looks like fun and free is my favorite thing....
Thanks for recording all of the fun things you do! Your family rocks! It was so fun to see you after that L-O-N-G ride. Thank you, girlios for keeping Ma'ama's plants watered. I love you to pieces
Post a Comment