Memorial Day

I'm not sure what we were celebrating that day, was it that we weren't dead or that we wished we were dead. Justin decided to take us on what I thought was going to be a nice family bike ride. Silly thinking! Justin pulled Aubrie in the trailer and Allie and I toughed it out on our bikes. Although, I have to admit Allie did a much better job then I. I whined and cried and walked most of it. Justin took us up to the top of Whiting's Campground. If any of you haven't been up there, take a nice Sunday drive up there and then just for a few seconds imagine it on a bike! IT WAS HORRIBLE!!!! I did enjoy the down hill where I rode the brake most of the way. So if any of you know what a nice family bike ride is, will you please take Justin along so he knows what it's like, otherwise we will continue to be in Biking Boot Camp!

No comments:

Blog Archive