Breakfast in Bed

Allie decided to make me breakfast in bed for Mother's Day. After we realized what she was doing Justin decided he better go help her. It was a great day and I got a new scanner, copier, printer which I was way excited about!! Well I didn't get any pictures of Mother's day but Aubrie kept asking me when she would get breakfast in bed. I would tell her maybe tomorrow or the next day. I'm not sure exactly when it was but Allie woke up first and quietly said, Mom let's make Aubrie breakfast in bed. So for a week we had breakfast in bed. The girls got so excited about it! I am not always good at teaching my girls about manners, cleaniness or how to be quiet but I truly enjoy having fun with my girls. The best dollar I ever spent was on silly string. It amazes me how happy they can be with something as simple as bringing their cold cereal on a cookie sheet to there room! (And they didn't even spill!!! Can't say that for the kitchen table.)

1 comment:

Karalee said...

I love this. They are adorable.

Blog Archive