Arizona
Nate, Justin's brother graduated from Medical School last weekend in Arizona. We drove down Thursday morning. Allie and Aubrie were so excited. Aubrie even woke up at 4:30a.m. just to make sure we left on time.
The DRIVING FACE. We have laughed about this are whole 11 years of marriage. When Justin drives he can tune out everything and everyone. Kind of like when he watches TV. He has no expression but just a straight forward look! I love to talk while driving. I want to discuss things, analyze them, find the solution etc. Not Justin. When you drive, you drive! When you watch TV, you watch TV. You don't sit and chat about the show. Well I finally caught it on Camera! When I am mad that he is not listening or won't discuss things with me, or is just completely silent, I'll tell him, you have your driving face on and here it is!
So glad they don't have the DRIVING FACE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- August (2)
- September (6)
- October (14)
- November (2)
- December (25)
- January (9)
- February (9)
- March (17)
- April (29)
- May (9)
- June (24)
- July (8)
- August (5)
- September (3)
- October (6)
- November (3)
- December (8)
- January (5)
- February (3)
- March (6)
- April (8)
- May (6)
- June (4)
- July (8)
- August (10)
- September (6)
- October (4)
- November (3)
- December (19)
- January (4)
- September (11)
- October (9)
- January (18)
- February (9)
- March (1)
- April (9)
- March (4)
1 comment:
I had a companion who wouldn't talk in the car either. She had grown up with parents that didn't allow talking while they were driving. I am like you I need to talk or sing to make it on long road trips.
This vacation looked like fun.
Post a Comment