CELEBRATE TODAY!

This year the theme for Disneyland was What are you celebrating? There was too many people waiting to get there picture taken when we left so I just took a picture of the sign to remember what we were celebrating! We celebrated Aubrie's first time to Disneyland. We celebrated Justin's birthday and his first time to Disneyland! We celebrated that I was able to talk Justin into going to Disneyland. We celebrated the first time that I got to take Allie to Disneyland! We celebrate life, love and cherished memories! WE CELEBRATE THAT WE ARE A FAMILY! What are you celebrating? We saw Mickey Mouse on the way out of the park, a perfect ending for a perfect trip! While we were waiting Justin crashed and the girl's sat beside them. As a good mother I try to convinced them to get off the ground but Dad won this battle. All I could do was take a picture.

No comments:

Blog Archive