There's no place like home, well.........

Allie and Aubrie posing for a picture after get ready from a cold morning swimming! We stayed in room 424. We thought that was kind of ironic since Justin's birthday is 4/24. Picture of the hotel, right outside our door! Our hotel was a block away from Knott's Berry Farm. We had a few hours to kill before our shuttle to the airport came. We decided to walk down and see the shops. We got to taste All Natural Peanut Butter, Berry Punch and homemade Fudge. The Fudge was so good that I went to see how much it was. Unfortunately at the end of a trip $13.00 lb was too steep! These are some pictures I took of the girl's around the park at Knott's Berry! We at lunch at a place called Portillos! It reminds me of a place from Diners, Drive-ins and Dives. It was a hot dog place. The girls love hot dogs so we knew we couldn't go wrong. Justin had a "Garbage" Salad. They call it that, because it is everything you can think of to go on a salad and then a little more. I had a BBQ chicken salad. They were both so good. We tried the girl's hot dogs and was surprised how good they were. So if you are ever in Buena Park for lunch I suggested Portillos! I give it 5 stars! We went back to the hotel and waited a few minutes for our shuttle, The girl's played a game in the lobby, Justin slept and I did what I love best, took pictures of this! C-YA REAL SOON!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I love the thing on the side that says how many days until you can talk Justin into going back to Disneyland...I know so many men who are like that too! CUTE, CUTE pictures. I'm glad you guys had fun!

Ma'ama said...

What a great series of memories! I'm so glad you got to go! And that the girls have these cherished memories for the rest of their lives. What a fun time you had! It looks wonderful.

Blog Archive