I've missed blogging!
I left my camera battery charger at the hotel in California. After several attempts by hotel staff we were unable to find it. After searching stores, I finally found one on the internet. After ordering it, I received a phone call that "Cannon" was back order for six weeks. I don't think I missed my camera as much as I did then! I finally found another site and received my camera battery charger!! I was so glad since I could take it to Arizona with us. Unfortunately I realized I didn't take enough pictures!!! I also bought two disposable cameras and got the pictures back to blog about those. SO this post is to warn you I have a month of pictures to blog about so blogging here I come!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- August (2)
- September (6)
- October (14)
- November (2)
- December (25)
- January (9)
- February (9)
- March (17)
- April (29)
- May (9)
- June (24)
- July (8)
- August (5)
- September (3)
- October (6)
- November (3)
- December (8)
- January (5)
- February (3)
- March (6)
- April (8)
- May (6)
- June (4)
- July (8)
- August (10)
- September (6)
- October (4)
- November (3)
- December (19)
- January (4)
- September (11)
- October (9)
- January (18)
- February (9)
- March (1)
- April (9)
- March (4)
3 comments:
I can't wait. I have missed it.
Love,
Laralynn
yeah. yeah. yeah. I check everyday hoping there will be some new pics of two of my favorite neices since they love me so much they put in my name in a mothers day song. Yeah for me.
Good luck! (I hate playing catch up it takes so long.) I am looking forward to all the fun thigns you have been up to! I myself should be downloading pictures so that I can blog them and I am too lazy to go get the camera and bring it in here. Maybe later :)
Post a Comment