THE BATHROOM

I think we managed to see every bathroom in Disneyland and California Adventure!!! It felt like we went to the bathroom just as many times as we went on rides. It was getting pretty late and we only had time for one more ride. Before we got on, Justin said he needed to go to the bathroom. We found a restroom and the girls and I waited for him. Not more then a second later I saw Justin walk out, I looked up and he had went into the women's restroom. I laughed and laughed. He didn't find it so humorous! He was not very happy when I made him take the picture by the sign. It was too good to pass up!

2 comments:

Stephen T said...

Justin, you are a 'real' man now. You survived a womens restroom. I did that at HealthRider one day; luckily no one was in there.

Breanne said...

Too Funny. I watched a man walk into a womens restroom, I had just walked out of the other day. He got inside the door and turned around all red faced. It was funny. They have stalls in there for a reason, so when men don't pay attention as often happens, women are spared there privacy.

Blog Archive