Who'd have ever thought?
It's HERE! Can you believe it? It is still a little unreal. We made it no more days to count down! Justin woke up the girls this morning yelling "It's today, it's today we are going to Disneyland today" Half opened eyes they jumped into his excitement. I was thrilled. Justin hasn't always been excited about me planning this trip but I truly am grateful that he found his JOY!!! even if it is only for me! Can't wait to post when we come back. And for those of you who haven't been and wonder if you will ever go. I am living proof that
"When you wish upon a star, your dreams come true"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- August (2)
- September (6)
- October (14)
- November (2)
- December (25)
- January (9)
- February (9)
- March (17)
- April (29)
- May (9)
- June (24)
- July (8)
- August (5)
- September (3)
- October (6)
- November (3)
- December (8)
- January (5)
- February (3)
- March (6)
- April (8)
- May (6)
- June (4)
- July (8)
- August (10)
- September (6)
- October (4)
- November (3)
- December (19)
- January (4)
- September (11)
- October (9)
- January (18)
- February (9)
- March (1)
- April (9)
- March (4)
2 comments:
Yeah!!!! May all your dreams come true!!!!
Woohoo!!!! It's about time! I am so happy for you. I bet you al are having the time of your lifes. I can hardly wait to see the pictures of it all when you get back. Love you to pieces!
Post a Comment