Back to Reality
As I gathered the mail and went through the door, I realized no more fresh towels on the shelf, no one to make my bed, no more chauffer, no cook and it's time to start paying the bills! Even though it's hard to come home, I decided to ask Justin when I could talk him into going again he said when our youngest is 5 so it looks like Sept 14, 2010 we will be going again!!! We had a great time and can't wait to share some pictures of our days at Disneyland.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- August (2)
- September (6)
- October (14)
- November (2)
- December (25)
- January (9)
- February (9)
- March (17)
- April (29)
- May (9)
- June (24)
- July (8)
- August (5)
- September (3)
- October (6)
- November (3)
- December (8)
- January (5)
- February (3)
- March (6)
- April (8)
- May (6)
- June (4)
- July (8)
- August (10)
- September (6)
- October (4)
- November (3)
- December (19)
- January (4)
- September (11)
- October (9)
- January (18)
- February (9)
- March (1)
- April (9)
- March (4)
3 comments:
Dang! You only have to wait a year! What a deal, lucky girl. However I must admit I was hoping for a Tranchell cousin for Xander. But I understand if you don;t want to have to wait until what at least 2015 to go to Disneyland again. Glad you made it home safely. We can hardly wait for more pictures.
amKaralee and I can't wait till we all can go for the big 40.
Looks like you had a great time and were able to fit everything in! It's crazy times like that where you go go go all day that you come home from a vacation needing a vacation! I'm so glad you were able to talk Justin into going, what a great family trip! We love Disneyland and are sad we are moving so far away from it! Can't wait to see you all soon!
Post a Comment