UP UP and AWAY!!
Our silly family picture waiting at the airport.
Leaving Salt Lake Behind!
Our Airplane
I was a little worried about Aubrie's first airplane ride, but the one I should have been worried about was Allie. From the moment we sat down Aubrie just wanted to know when they were going to bring her a drink. Allie got really scared that we were going to crash after the stewardess explained what to do in an emergency. All in all it was a good flight and if you can find a good deal, FLY!!
BORN TO FLY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- August (2)
- September (6)
- October (14)
- November (2)
- December (25)
- January (9)
- February (9)
- March (17)
- April (29)
- May (9)
- June (24)
- July (8)
- August (5)
- September (3)
- October (6)
- November (3)
- December (8)
- January (5)
- February (3)
- March (6)
- April (8)
- May (6)
- June (4)
- July (8)
- August (10)
- September (6)
- October (4)
- November (3)
- December (19)
- January (4)
- September (11)
- October (9)
- January (18)
- February (9)
- March (1)
- April (9)
- March (4)
1 comment:
What a rockstar Aubrie is? I told her they would bring her a drink and a treat. I should have talked to Allie too....Can't wait to see the pictures...
Post a Comment