Valentine's Weekend

It felt like we celebrated Valentine's the whole weekend. Friday night we drove up to Salt Lake. Karalee and Brett watched the girls so Justin and I could go on a date. We went to Famous Dave's for dinner and then went to a movie. We saw New in Town. I liked it and Justin laughed a lot but when we walked out he said wow there was a lot of swearing. I felt kind of bad that I hadn't noticed but I can tune out a lot, I think that happens when you become a mom. I was also really mad because I had drank so much at dinner that I had to get up in the middle of it and go to the bathroom. What's up with that? I feel like I've become a kid again. The girls had a lot of fun with Aunt Karalee and Uncle Brett and didn't want to come home. Thank you Karalee and Brett!!!! On Saturday, Allie had a birthday party so Aubrie and I went to the store and then delivered our Valentine's. We picked up Allie and finished delivering Valentine's. When we got home Daddy decided to take us to dinner at IHOP's. We came home and the girls were so excited because I had told them about a surprise I had for them. I had such better intentions with a heart trail leading to their surprise but it just didn't happen. They were still pretty excited about the surprise. We bought them suitcases and backpacks for our Disneyland trip. Aubrie woke up Sunday morning and said, Mom do we get to go to Disneyland today. I can't wait til she asked me again and I can say YES!! today is the day. Justin was very thoughtful and bought me roses, even though I already knew about it since he sent the confirmation to my hotmail account. He doesn't have one. Then he left the printed receipt in the receipt box and I did our bills a couple of weeks ago and saw it again. He also bought me some Circut stuff that I was really excited about. He even told me what a sensible shopper he was and I was very proud that he is loves to save too. I kind of felt bad since all I bought him was a lousy CD but he said he really liked it but what else is he suppose to say especially on Valentine's Day. He loves 80's music and there was a lot of fun songs so he'll use it.

1 comment:

Karalee said...

We loved every moment of watching the girls and will do it again any friday night you and want to pick Justin up. They were so great.

I love their suitcases. They are so ready. How many days now?

Blog Archive