Valentine's
I had forgot what fun it was growing up when you got to exchange Valentine's with your school class. I remember making mailboxes with my mom (the law of substitution and creativity)so I could take to school. On a little side note: My mom made Valentine's so much fun. Holidays were a big deal to her. She would always ring the doorbell and then run. One year she bought us board games. We had a front door and a side door. She ran back and forth ringing the doorbells leaving a board game on the doorstep. We ran back and forth and it was so much fun. I really miss her around these times. This year Allie's class made their bags at school. It was fun to see her get excited about making her Valentine's and what she got from her classmates. She loves Fun Dips so we gave those to her class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- August (2)
- September (6)
- October (14)
- November (2)
- December (25)
- January (9)
- February (9)
- March (17)
- April (29)
- May (9)
- June (24)
- July (8)
- August (5)
- September (3)
- October (6)
- November (3)
- December (8)
- January (5)
- February (3)
- March (6)
- April (8)
- May (6)
- June (4)
- July (8)
- August (10)
- September (6)
- October (4)
- November (3)
- December (19)
- January (4)
- September (11)
- October (9)
- January (18)
- February (9)
- March (1)
- April (9)
- March (4)
1 comment:
Sorry I made fun of Fun Dips and Preschooler the other day. Of course with Allie in Kindergarten she is plenty old for Fun Dips! I love it when I stick my foot in my mouth! Especially when I don't know it!
Post a Comment