Sister Day

I meet with my sisters once a month for what we call Sister Day. It is a lot of fun to be with my sisters. I have been feeling a little low on creativity lately so I decided I was going to decorate for Sister Day. I sent out invitations that said Come Join us for "SMORE" fun at Sister Day. I based the theme on a Campfire and Smores. I made a little camp fire on my table and served Tin foil dinners, three layer jell-o of Red, Orange and Yellow, rolls and a Smore Brownie dessert. I also made a little party favor of Trail Mix and Water. I am so grateful for my sisters, even though it was a short evening, I am so grateful when I get to be with them. It really helps to rejunivate me and helps me to be a better person.

2 comments:

Karalee said...

I loved it too. I just can't get enough of being with my sisters. I love how you all inspire me to be better and want to improve my life. I am grateful that you laugh, cry and help me through anything. I loved learning more about everyone tonight. I wish we could have met for longer. We'll make up for it in March.

Thanks for the fun get well cards. Brett enjoyed them.

Ma'ama said...

Jan,
You are the absolute quintessetial of fun, creative, entertaining ideas! I don't know how you do it, but you always have the greatest ideas, and you know how to develop them and humbly share them!
I love it! Pat

Blog Archive