
What a beautiful Saturday we have had. The girls rode their bikes for a little while. I decided to go get my camera when I looked at what Aubrie was wearing. I'm glad she is dressing herself but this was a fashion statement. Can't imagine what Clint and Stacy would say on "What not to Wear". I think Aubrie gets her fashion from her mom. I love to wear sweat shirts with sandals.

While I was outside, I took a picture of the mountains. I remember my mom always told us we couldn't play in the irrigation water with Grandpa Hatfield until the snow was off the mountain. It always seem like it took forever to melt.

I also took a picture of the Morgan's house. I love to tell people where we live. I always say "Do you know that big house just down from the church or across the street from our old apartment?" Peoples eyes and mouth always open wide like in the movie Cars and then I say, We live in the basement and there eyes and mouth always close. The girls tell everyone "We live in a castle". I am really grateful for the Morgan's and letting us live in their basement. We have a beautiful and big place to live.
1 comment:
I think Aubrie looks adorable. I used to dress like this too.
I love the mountain picture.
Post a Comment