NEW YEARS DAY
I finally decided that it was about time I blogged again! On New Years we got to spend the day with dad which was a lot of fun. We don't get that opportunity very often. Daddy seems to keep himself busy!!! We went to Jumpin Jacks something the girls have wanted to do since their birthday. We had a coupon for a buy one get one free and it was only $12.50.
I love being a sensible shopper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- August (2)
- September (6)
- October (14)
- November (2)
- December (25)
- January (9)
- February (9)
- March (17)
- April (29)
- May (9)
- June (24)
- July (8)
- August (5)
- September (3)
- October (6)
- November (3)
- December (8)
- January (5)
- February (3)
- March (6)
- April (8)
- May (6)
- June (4)
- July (8)
- August (10)
- September (6)
- October (4)
- November (3)
- December (19)
- January (4)
- September (11)
- October (9)
- January (18)
- February (9)
- March (1)
- April (9)
- March (4)
1 comment:
I haven't looked on blogs for so long, so I decided to catch up. Those huge slides look like so much fun! I'm glad Justin got a day off so you could all enjoy it together. Happy New Year to each and all!
Post a Comment