Christmas Corner Day 23

As this ends the Christmas Corner blogging, we wish you all a very Merry Christmas!! Today we made our treat for Santa and Allie wrote him a letter. It's amazing how we went from a blank wall to an art gallery. When I told Allie this was our last project she said but mom can't we have Christmas Corner everyday. I guess that's what makes Christmas magical is that it is only once a year.

3 comments:

Stephen T said...

Allie and Aubrie,
You are both great artists. I have had fun checking your blog every day to see what you made in Christmas Corner. Now make sure Mom keeps everything for your scrapbooks.

Merry Christmas,
Uncle Stephen

Breanne said...

My kids are widhing they were yours. I want to be fun, maybe next year. Will you share with me some of your ideas? One of my News Years resolutions is to spend more quality, constructive time with my children. You are such a good role model of that! Love you to pieces. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and all that you do for us!

Ma'ama said...

Jan,
This was an incredible tradition to start. It looked like the girls had soooo much fun. What creative ideas you have!! You do the best things and you always give the greatest, most thoughtful gifts. Thanks for who you are! Love, Pat

Blog Archive