A Good Laugh

When Allie got home from school, Aubrie was taking a nap. Although the house needed to be cleaned Allie asked if I would play with her. I wasn't in the mood to pretend and play barbies so I said let's make something with your supplies in your craft box.(For Christmas, I made Allie and Aubrie their own craft box with a bunch of art supplies.) I decided to make a ladybug and Allie made two butterflies and a sun. I told her let's make up a story about them. I guess I was in the mood to pretend again. I actually let Allie just make up the story. Aubrie woke up and then Allie got her involved it was funny.

1 comment:

Ma'ama said...

Allie,
I love your sun and butterflies! It looks like a cute story. Did you do it puppet style? You are so creative, Jan! Way to teach!! Happy New Year my girlies!! Love you to pieces!!
Love, Ma'ama

Blog Archive