I love when making New Year's Resolutions that sometimes they don't start until March. Our family has a goal to write in their journal for 10 minutes every Sunday so I figured that since my resolution was to blog more that I could kill two birds with one stone. So I have been trying to take pictures each week so I can write about what is going on. Will see how it goes.
In January, Allie made bread sticks and cinnamon sticks to go along with pizza
for our family dinner.
She has also been noticing the sunset and reminding us of the love Heavenly Father has for us.
Little Miss TaylieJo was such a big help. I had a runny nose and I was feeding Austin and I asked if she could bring me a piece of toilet paper. She brought me one square. It was so helpful so I asked her to bring me a little bit more. A few minutes later, she brings me more toilet paper. In fact the whole roll of toilet paper. (I had just put a new roll on)
No comments:
Post a Comment