Love is in the Air

I found some fun things to do on pinterest with the girls for Valentines. Today they came home to our little Valentine shelf.

Each day I get to write the girls a message saying I love you because.....


The next thing we are doing is our Love Bucket. I cut, well my circut cut, a bunch of hearts. When someone has done something nice for you then you get to write it down on one of the hearts and then hang it up down the hall. It is called our hallway of love. On Valentine's day during our candlelight dinner we will get to read all the love that we have shared the last fourteen days! Sure hope this can increase a little love in the house.

I didn't make Taylie one thinking she can't read or understand but I love her because she makes me smile!


No comments:

Blog Archive