This morning I woke up to Aubrie in my bedroom telling me I couldn't get up yet. I decided to lay there for a while but knew we would be late for church if I didn't get up and I had to go to the bathroom! So I got up and went out of my room to hear the girls both say "You can't get up yet." I told them I had to go to the bathroom. When I got out of the bathroom I saw this tray sitting on the table! They are best!! I love when they do little surprises like this. Aubrie has been learning to cook eggs. She loves to make omlets and flip them. Today she made me scrambled. I also got a bowl of cereal, orange juice and a granola bar with a side of valentine conversation hearts that have to be at least a year old. My sweet note read I hope you in joy your breakfast in bed mom.
While I was eating they decided to make Justin breakfast since he was still sleeping. Allie made his eggs. He also got cereal, oatmeal, orange juice, pudding and a side of licorice and a sucker.
Allie was trying to be clever with her note so she said "Licorice Away, I hope you in joy your breakfast. I think she got a little timid with her poem because she said Oh maybe I should not write that. I am glad she did, it made it super cute!!
What a fun Sunday morning surprise!!
Blog Archive
- August (2)
- September (6)
- October (14)
- November (2)
- December (25)
- January (9)
- February (9)
- March (17)
- April (29)
- May (9)
- June (24)
- July (8)
- August (5)
- September (3)
- October (6)
- November (3)
- December (8)
- January (5)
- February (3)
- March (6)
- April (8)
- May (6)
- June (4)
- July (8)
- August (10)
- September (6)
- October (4)
- November (3)
- December (19)
- January (4)
- September (11)
- October (9)
- January (18)
- February (9)
- March (1)
- April (9)
- March (4)
No comments:
Post a Comment