The girls got another Valentine game. This time it was Tic Tac Toe with Tic Tacs to mark their spot.
On Valentines morning they woke up to a Valentine's breakfast from mom. I made heart shape french toast and heart shape ciche that both turned pink on us.
Cupid left the girls a little surprise on the treadmill.
Allie asked for a home lunch the night before and so it was fun to create a little Valentine lunch for her. I also made one for Aubrie and Justin at the same time so it made lunch time simple and more time to play.
For the last surprise they got a treat tray. I have done this with my regular muffin tin but it has 12 slots which is way to many. We also like to put fruit in the tins and build our own fruit Kabobs or make smoothies. So I found these tins at the dollar store. It is great and we have used it so many times for afterschool snacks and lunches.
One thing I have notice in the past that I am trying to change is that I always spend so much time of the day cooking on the holiday that I don't really play so I decide to try to keep things simple especially since Justin was at school all day. So for dinner we opted for Pizza, Salad, and a Shebert drink. One of the girls favorite thing for Valentine's dinner is candlelights. I started this a couple of years ago. Justin has been at work or school for several Valentine's so I am glad the girls enjoy making the day special with me. We had a great dinner and then we played Valentine's Bingo.
No comments:
Post a Comment